One of the most frequent ways of showing the Dreikaiserreichsecke (Triangle of Three Emperors) on the postcards was to show the three emperors. Often with emblems and flags on the background of the binding White and Black Przemsza.
A characteristic motif for postcards was a tower of Bismarck. The tower was initiated by the district authorities of Katowice on a 35-meter hill on the right bank of Przemsza. For the implementation was selected the project Twilight of the Gods by Wilhelm Kreis slightly changed by Zillmann an architect from Berlin. Execution of works was commissioned to A. Krawczyk from Mysłowice. The cornerstone was laid on May 8, 1907 year. 20 October 1907 was held the official opening of the tower. After a plebiscite in Silesia the tower changed name to Tower of Insurgents later named after Tadeusz Kosciuszko. August 21, 1933, after a decision of the Silesian Governor Michael Grazynski, the tower was demolished and the stone from demolition was used to build stairs of the cathedral in Katowice and the church. of Our Lady of Sorrows in Brzęczkowice.
We can learn a lot from the multi-picture postcards, on which are immortalized churches, a synagogue, restaurants, hotels and other interesting objects.
Postcards were used to advertise shops, restaurants, hotels.
Postcards with motif of stamps, coins, banknotes.
Bridges with trains on postcards from Dreikaiserreichsecke.
Maps depicting the location of the Triangle.
So Dreikaiserreichsecke was imagined in the future.
8And here's a plate (approximately 15cm) with a Dreikaiserreichsecke motif